I used several copycat recipes online to guide me on how to develop this amazing sauce and I’ve gotta tell ya, I think I’ve perfected it! This sauce pairs perfectly with Buffalo wings, tortilla chips, and fresh veggies or even on wraps. Still, the best creation I’ve developed thus far that really shines with this sauce is Double Decker Huevos Rancheros (pictured below).
This homemade version of a green goddess life changing sauce from a restaurant named Chuy’s is truly addictive. It’s easy to make and everyone loves it! Make sure you keep some on hand.
Chuy’s Jalapeno Ranch Dip
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet dry ranch dip
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup pickled jalapenos plus some juice
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4-1/2 cup tomatillo salsa
- Using a food processor or blender mix all ingredients until combined.
- Taste and adjust seasonings or spice to your preference
- If too thick, add a little more buttermilk – too thin add a touch more sour cream