This slightly sweet and tangy vinaigrette has all the flavors of fall to leave you feeling extra comforted, Enjoy!
This slightly sweet and tangy vinaigrette has all the flavors of fall. Try it with my Fall Harvest Salad. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Put all the ingredients in a mason jar and top with a lid.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds until combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- If using a bowl and whisk, whisk together all ingredients but stream in the olive oil until emulsified.